Awards & Certifications
The potential pitfalls of choosing one contractor over another may not always be obvious at first. That’s why the most reputable remodelers identify with trusted manufacturers, suppliers and industry associations while plying their home improvement trades. The benefits of choosing VanWeelden Co. include fewer bids to sort through, along with the confidence and familiarity of working with a general contractor that has more than 20 years of experience in local neighborhoods.
From roofing and siding projects to outdoor living spaces and whole-house transformations, we’re proud of our ability to present homeowners with the proper credentials and certifications to set their mind at ease during the construction process and for years to come.
Qualified Remodeler – 2023 Satisfaction Leaders
- Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
- James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor
- National Roofing Contractors Association Member (NRCA)
- Home Builders Association Member (HBA)
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator Wizard
- Owens Corning Top of the House Contractor
- GuildQuality Guildmaster with Distinction (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018,2019,2020,2021,2022)
- DuPont Tyvek Certified Installer
- DaVinci Masterpiece Contractor
- EcoStar Gold Star Applicator
How many certifications do you need to be a well-rounded contractor? Our selective hiring process and full disclosure of customer ratings on Guild Quality show our commitment to providing top-quality service and understanding customer needs. VanWeelden Co. also stands behind its promise to deliver quality products engineered by leading manufacturers while we do our part to protect the environment.
Like what you see? Contact us in Des Moines and inquire about a free consultation and no-obligation estimate on repairs or your next roofing, siding or home improvement project.
Together with our manufacturers, VanWeelden Co. offers homeowners secure warranty options, as well as the peace of mind of knowing their warranty is completely transferable to new owners, if and when they decide to sell. Ask us about the warranty options available for your home.